Clear Browser History - Google Chrome
Posted by Shannon Mattila on 18 January 2021 02:01 PM
Clear your history in Google Chrome|
Please note: steps may vary by version. For most current information, visit Google Chrome Support.
1. On your computer, open Chrome
2. At the top right, click More
3. Click History History
4. On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
5. From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
6. Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history."
7. Click Clear data.