Cisco Phone: Delete Voicemail From Email
Posted by Shannon Mattila on 04 May 2020 03:55 PM
Voicemails are sent to your email for convenience. |
Voicemail storage is approximately 20MB.
There are 2 ways to delete your voicemails:
1. Log into your voicemail from your Cisco phone, then listen to your voicemails and follow the prompts to delete.
2. Delete the emails. Once deleted, the emails will be moved to the Deleted Items folder. This folder needs to be emptied to permanently delete emails and emails containing voicemails.
To Delete Voicemail From Email:
1. Right-click on the email containing a voicemail you wish to delete, then select Delete from the menu
Pro tip: instead of right-clicking an email, you can simply highlight the email, then press the Delete button on the keyboard
2. Open the folder named Deleted Items. Locate the email containing the voicemail you wish to permanently delete, then right-click on the email and select Delete from the menu.
Pro tip 1: instead of right-clicking an email, you can simply highlight the email, then press the Delete button on the keyboard
Pro tip 2: If you wish to permanently delete all emails within your Deleted Items folder, simply right-click on the Deleted Items folder, then select Empty Folder. Then click Yes on the pop-up prompt.
Please note that this option will permanently delete all emails within the folder.
3. Deleting voicemails from email can take up to 24 hours to reflect changes on your phone.