VMware Horizon Client: Connect to Workstation on Laptop
Posted by Shannon Mattila on 02 February 2023 02:34 PM
Make sure VMware Horizon Client application is installed on your device.
1. Connect your mobile device to a network
2. Open VMware Horizon Client application
3. Connect to sc1.nesc.k12.mn.us
4. If you receive a pop-up on VMware Horizon Client, click Continue
5. Enter your Duo/domain username and password credentials (standard computer and email login credentials), then select Login.
6. At this time, you may be prompted to authenticate with Duo for multifactor authentication.
7. On the next page, select your connection server to connect to your virtual machine. In most cases, this will either be TechVM or TechVM10.
8. You will now be logged into your office workstation
For more help connecting to an additional screen, visit VMware Horizon Client: Dual Screen From Laptop.
To fully log off of the virtual machine:
To disconnect your session but continue where you left off: